Click on the link for the SkillsUSA National Championships Contest Descriptions. The official rules for each event are found in the SkillsUSA Championships Technical Standards. This publication is provided to professional members of SkillsUSA and can be accessed only by submitted professional members of SkillsUSA. Login and view technical standards by clicking here. Please note contestants should check for latest updates to SkillsUSA National Technical Standards on the Contest Updates page. For a list of contests available to Tennessee students click here (coming soon). Any variations to national technical standards required at our regional and state competitions due to time or limited resources will be posted on this website under the competition drop down menu options.
State only contests: (These contests are offered to SkillsUSA Tennessee members at regional and/or state level only. These contests serve as either entry level and/or demonstration competitive events. These contests DO NOT advance to the national event.)
- Automotive MLR I
- Automotive MLR II
- Automotive MLR III
- Automotive MLR IV
- MLR I-IV – The Maintenance and Light Repair contests are entry level competitions for automotive students. Contestants will complete both a hands-on portion and knowledge exam. Students competing in the regional and state contests should be familiar with using scan tool, volt-meter, dial indicator, and micrometers that could be used in the hands-on portion of the contest.
- Mock Trial Technical Standards
- Sharon Melton Myers Memorial SkillsUSA Spirit Award
- Suitcase Display Occupational Theme
- Suitcase Display SkillsUSA Theme